Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

...i know you...

lalalala. Today was pretty good. Let's see, what did Noam do:

-got up
-read the god of small things book for a while, and I can't really get into it :( , and its bizarre. Like, Boris Vian level.
-friendship bracelets, omg! I have to finish mine. But I like making them, they're pretty. plus I like owning them, w00t.
-was forced completely against my will to play minibridge, at threat of a minimized social life...which was wonderful. I am such a good friend, that game is so not worth like...ANYTHING. urgh.
-went to see starmites, and rose was in it! as well as about 5 million other people I knew. but Edo knew 6 million. (megan tucker, omg. olivia bray, yay. hah. give me a b, give me an i, give me a t...etc. figure it out)
-didn't go to steak and shake. but it would have brought back too many winter formal memories anyhow, :p.

that's all folks! what's with this sort of bedtime, dumbutts? oh well tomorrow is the first day of teh rest of my life *gag* byebye!