Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

...that's the way we get by...

"sleep is overrated" --My dad, always.

I'm starting to think he's right. Cuz like, I've gotten really small amounts of sleep the past few days, but have been more energized. Maybe I will crash into a sleepy lump of muck in a couple of days, but so far I'm doing good. so that's fun.

also, OC. the soundtrack mix one is good. and now I want to watch it again. although I'm worried I won't like the first couple of episodes because I know what ends up happening. And like...some of the characters that eventually don't exist/have an opposite role. Hmm. I hope I still like it though. But I don't want to be as obsessed as my mom.

This week, I have to go watch all these millions of dance classes so that I can be a sucessful emergency sub. that should be fun. especially if in the fall, they call me at school and are like
"kshh, Noam, you are needed at 1745 for an emergency hip hop situation. over and out." haha, as if. but anyways, if Whitney (Christine's daughter) has her baby, that'll make some teaching opportunities. w00t. plus I like knowing I'm needed :). Or at the very least, wanted...

Humdum. time to go to uni and attempt to register. I hope I get in this year...yeah. man I can't believe I forgot last year. well at least colette and I were forgetting-to-register buddies. oh well. SENIORS! 06!!!