Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

...blah...

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier. yep.

And stuff. Christine has been messing with my head lately. Like I have to come to all these extra things, but then I don't, and oh yeah can you do this, and no I don't need you. It's crazy, and I'm busy. But coolness, I get to teach. I loooove teaching.

You know you've got to help me out...yeeaaaaah. :) I like that song.

And I don't have anything else to say, this is lame. Actually, I only blog when I'm really bored, so that makes sense. still lame though.

And...college. Everyone has to start applying and stuff ya know, cuz we're overachievers. Actually I know several people who have started. (myself included, to tell the truth). But I doubt I won't procrastinate on this, seeing as I procrastinate on everything. If you leave things to the last minute, they only take a minute! w00t.

Mmmmmk by3. whoa....that was a typo. but I'm keeping it, I'm so naturally 1337. :D