Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

...welcome to the OC, bitch...

Man, I love that line. it's so...OC. and luke like. And perfect. And I don't care if I'm obsessed, it has no negative affect on me whatsoever.

so dudes. this whole no computer thing is pretty bummy, but I have been managing. I am at the library, veryyyy cool, not. Anyways, I'm not quite as dependent as I thought I was. I complain to people 24/7, but I actually don't seem to mind :P. this way, I can hang around the house doing nothing, as opposed to normal days, where I sit in front of the computer doing nothing. I suppose I could sit in front of the monitor in our computer room, and stare at the blackness. That would be officially lamerly though, and I can't do that.

In other news....um....I get to teach a lot of dance? my dad is coming home today, let's see how ashkenazi he really is.

plus, I wanna know how many people actually know I am using this blog, seeing as everyone was like where's your new blog/ what are you doing with your blog. haha, i win. anyways, comment if you actually are reading this, unless the commenting system AGAIN decided to be sucky, in which case tell me some other way. I will be awesomely amused if I'm just typing this for myself, its relaxing and stuff anyhoo, so I don't care. And I can get all my FEEEEEElings out (thank you very much, arianaaaaa)

nope, no feelings for noam, I don't have any, ha. I don't have emotions, and I've never cried in my life. this morning my mom said I looked like I had cried though. but I hadn't, promise.

borrrred. I'm just chillaxin'. jellin' with the carcass. yuperdoodles toodles!