Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

...omgomgomg...

Dance is done. for like...2 weeks. this could be very weird, I might have time to hang out with people. actually, I probably won't. This is why:

1) ariana is leaving. so if your name isn't ariana claire "soleil" brodsky, I won't really want to hang out with you very much. seeing as we're down to like...3 days or something.

2) COLLEGE. I'm gonna visit northwestern/uchicago on monday, and then possibly sunday-tuesday do the boston area ivy standard thing, for only two days, but hey, colleges are cool. thats next sunday-tuesday, yes, right before school starts.

3) which brings us to our next point, school. that will suck the time out of me, joy. Its sooo soon and I have to get ready for it anyways, as in get books and cram in as many movies, bikerides, and lazy aim days as possible. That plan is doing pretty well I think.

so yeah. although I do want to do stuff, and right now I'm bored. and I'm leaving, byebye!