Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

...since no one is talking to me on aim...

ok I haven't posted for a while so I might as well. Also I've given up on updating about senior trip, you'll just have to figure out how I felt about it with your psychic powers.

eh, this weekend was decent. The weather is yucky so I think its influencing my moods, but whatever. My parents went to the DeJongs house to plan our spring break, so it should be awesome. I stayed at home and had a failure of an OC party (Mo tries to watch the oc, but fails), then did some math and went out to dinner, where I ate too much but I skipped breakfast that day so it all evens out.

Today I haven't really done anything, some math, some college, some internal reflection. but nothing significant came out of any of those, so blah.

Music is good. I found some music that I like that my dad is ok with, cuz I was accidentally listening to it when he was in the room. And by that I mean not beatles or simon and garfunkel or Israeli music. cool.

Oh well, nothing to do.