Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

...happy birthday world!!!...

So that was new years! I know its just another day and stuff, but its still sort of fun to party just for the sake of partying. Cuz partying is just funnnn and stuff. Especially when it includes great friends and laughter and snuggling and food!!!! Thanks guys. Now I just have to do my history paper and I'll be done! (yes, I am DONE with college.)

My stomach has hurt so much in the past few days from laughter, and I don't care if I'm too loud. It's just fun.

wow for once I don't want to list stuff! I would list stuff that happened, but I'm too lazy. And my new year's resolutions are too private. But I guess if you really want to know them you can ask me. My lips are loose :P.

alright toodleoo people! we are going to dinner to celebrate my college done-ness! w00t. maybe tomorrow I'll start that paper hehehehe uh oh. I have a dance meeting and then a philosophy party. so...late night conversations anyone?