Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

...royal meaniebutt...

ok guys, time for an apology.

I'm reeeeeeeeeally sorry if I've been mean lately. I really really am. I realize I've been bitchy and snappy and stuff, and that's not good at all. I know a lot of people have been, cuz its the last week of school (almost) and college and parents and friendships and blah. However, stress is not really a very good excuse, because I think I've been pretty bad, and a lot of it is my fault. (plus chemicals in my brain, forgive my anat/phys - i - ness)

So yea. Especially I feel bad because it seems to me that I always snap at the people I'm close to, i.e. those I care about the most, i.e. those I spend the most time with and I feel most comfortable talking to and those that I want to realize I am in a bad mood so they can comfort me. But still, I've been annoying, and I know this cuz I'm annoying the hell out of myself and that's not cool. So yes. I probably owe lots of people hugs. I do always anyways, but more so.

Also, if I'm being bitchy, tell me. I'll probably yell at you, but I'll go home and think about it and apologize probably. If I don't I'm just silly.

I love you all very much, I proooomise. And yes Elizabeth is right that I shouldn't kid about that stuff, because every joke has some basis in the truth. So I don't hate people when I say I do, I generally love them. And stress is just bad. I don't want people to be like gah, she's just in a bad mood. that's lame. I am supposed to be the happy person and I like being the happy person and I really rarely am and that's annoying. I don't want to cuss people out just cuz like, I feel like it. That is sooo lame. Give peace a chance yo. (sidenote wow John Lennon, 25th anniversary of assassination, genious man, genious. He was great. Be sad y'all. but only for a couple of seconds, actually be happy :D)

And to concluuuuuude....I'm sorry. sorry sorry sorry. Oh yea also, I've been really WHINEY. More than usual, which is hard to accomplish. blargle. maybe cuz its cold, and cuz people need to hurry up more in the locker room *glare* jjk. But I actually did like the weather today, a lot. I kept going out during 5th cuz I was stressing and stuff, and I was trying to calm down. but it wasn't even that cold.

mmm yea. So that was what you would call a "noambeingsentimental" blog post, I thought it was around time, I haven't been blogging lately.

Happy chrismahannukakwanzasomething. Californialy known as Chrismukkah, of course.

Now I go that stuck in my head. All I am sayyyyying......