Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, November 25, 2005

...post thanksgiving post...

hey, I haven't done this in a really long time!

sighhhhhhh. Thanksgiving is yummay. And very entertaining. So, glad that's over with! Because now I get to do lots of stuff! Such as:

-Math homework, for hours and hours and hours
-Stanford, for hours and hours and hours
-Habitat app
-English paper
-Philosophy hwk
-Mark dance stuff on calendar
-Anat phys study? maybe...
-gahh i dunno, various other things

but the point is, a lot. And thats REALLY lame cuz you're not supposed to have ANYTHING to do over thanksgiving. However, I did watch Harry Potter, and one episode of the OC. Both featuring some very fine guys, my favorite! (type of guy) sooo yes! And I am really psyched about the next OC episode, because its all about COLLEGE. and how seth and summer's relationship may go awry cuz they are looking at different ones, OH NO! They better not breakup they are the moral center of the universe. haha, or just, the hott center of the universe, details details.

And good news, my mom doesn't want to watch that one! cuz there is possible scary/sad stuff. so then I won't get unnecessary college rants, thats always good.

anyhoo. I might pick up Ariana package stuff today if I feel like it. I might be home alone also, which would let me work on stuff in silence, as opposed to now when my sister is playing "cyberchase" which is apparently noisy and annoying. Also I could have a big house party. Oh never mind, those never work.

HA I have given you a blog post! So now people can't complain that I don't write in my blog. I think its time for my mid-morning snack. mmm, I make a mean cranberry pie ;)