Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, October 07, 2005

...moodswingarific...

yay. I got my license, dudez0rs. however, my dad won't let me drive. So I figure it evens out, or in any case I'm in the same position as I was before, except I won't have to ever wait for 4 hours in the dmv again. hopefully. ughhh.

and I have tons of stuff to do this weekend its really fun. right now I'm taking a break from SAT studying. and I have dance tonight, and SAT tomorrow, then I have a math test and english journals and philosophy stuffaroo and....i duuno. and my early app NEEDS to be done. or worked on severly. I am thinking that haloween is going to be VERY SCARY this year, indeed. and I'm sure I'll stay up horrendously late. this way though, I don't have to think of a costume. I can stay at home and eat candy and edit my essay. best thing ever.

humdedum. CERTAIN people need to email me. and I owe CERTAIN people a letter, oh well. on a very different note, christine had her baby. or should I say, christine's daughter had her baby, but it was really like it was christines cuz she's THAT possesive. so yea. all very good. I guess. HOWEVER. yesterday was the first time in my life that dance didn't really make me feel all that much better. and it always does. so that was bad and stuff.

and I'm having serious YOUR MOM withdrawal. *sigh*