Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Monday, September 19, 2005

...quick rant...

okay wtf is up with the stupid blogspam crap. like every blog i have read in the past couple of days has had some. its so lame. its like whoa, this post has 27 comments, and you click that to find out 26 of them are junk and one is some guy you barely know who says *comment* or hi what's up. Its so freaking annoying.

ughhh. the people need to stop. its so random and gross and bad. oh and yea i know domier posted exactly about this recently, tough i wanted to rant too. speaking of that, i need to add lots of people to my link list. maybe some other time, someone remind me.

speaking of someone reminding me, NO ONE REMINDED ME ABOUT MY ENGLISH POEM thank you very much. that was sorta dumb. i wonder if we get graded way down or how does that work.


goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.

P.S. the storm is scary and it reminds me of sad times (1 month ariana!), but its also really pretty. all I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watching the puddles gather rain....and all I can do is just pour some T for two, and give my point of view but it's not sane....not sane....not saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane......

okay not really a quick rant, haha, but oooh lightning. Stephen and I are philosophy buddies, meaning during 7th we bum around talking about philosophy. and maybe tomorrow I'll have T too, and he said he'd bring biscuits omg. so we can have a rawkin' party. w00t w00t.