Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

...yo...

heh, ignore the last post, not angry anymore.

lots of stuff to do, senior year is good in that it seems relaxing, but you still somehow have stuff to keep you busy. which is decentish i suppose. and atleast the stuff is rather enjoyable (who wouldn't want to do 100 integrals??!!)

Not too much gossipy/drama stuff lately (shut up mo, no.) so I have less to feel like I have forgotten to think about. if that makes any sense. k, it doesn't at all, but whatever.

Today I go back to dance, I skipped the last two cuz of my back and we had monday off. So I'm gonna be really sore very soon. Ah well, something to keep my mind off the calc.

And I can't believe I have to do my resume. that sucks. maybe I'll blow off the english reading because of that. hmm.

ooooookay nothing interesting in my life, I don't know why I posted. byebye.