Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

...free period...

I like this whole 2.5 free period thing. definitely cool.

So yeah, here I am in first period, bright and early, lalala. I'm really bored, and I guess there's stuff I could be doing for school, but hey, I'm taking a break. I take way too many breaks.

There hasn't been too much drama in the past couple of days. I guess that's kinda relaxing. on the other hand, I think I've become rather addicted to drama, its not good. Because it feels like something is missing in my life, but its just...angst. I suppose thats very good. Not my angst necessarily, or even other peoples', just people's lives changing and being interesting. Oh well, we can be boring.

Maybe this weekend we will have an Israeli party, we'll see how plans go with that. And going to the cottage...? awesome. also, I must finish the OC disc we have. its exciting. And I have a lot of stuff to do otherwise, but not in an overwhelming I-have-way-too-much-annoying-homeworky-stuff-to-do kinda way. just kinda...stuff to occupy my time.

Which I have a lot more of this year, did I mention that? It makes me so happy. yay.

Alright, time to go philosophize! See you later. But do you really exist? what is reality? What is truth? omg....