Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

...lalala...

Staying up till 2 and then getting up at 6 to study for an Anat/Phys quiz thing is a wonderful experience >.<>

Anyways, howdy hop was good. It was our last....hopportunity! unless we come back next year. Which is lame. But anyways. In addition to just being a pretty rockin' dance time, Mo and I have once again used our excellent anglian teamwork to go through with a large-scale mission for the benefit of a whole gender. although this time we were for the girls. So yeah, we pretty much won and are very proud of it. w00t.

And yeahhhhh dance. lalala. It was *really* hot up there. more than normal I think. And pretty loud, although I don't think it was too much more than normal.

So yes. And I'm not being sentimental that it was our last time! cuz there'll be many other dances. However, the skull will be ours till we graduate, at least. Because that's how cool girls are.

Omg, I just realized that since we're seniors....we get a senior trip!!! that will be so unfreakinbelievably hott. yessssssssss. so good.......I am gonna count down to that methinks. I love trips....with lots of people I like on them....

alright wish me luck for anatphys? urg.