Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Monday, August 15, 2005

...roftac...

so today I went to visit colleges, UChicago and Northwestern. yay. it was very bs-y, as predicted, but the campuses were pretty and they are good schools, so more decisions to be made, w00t.

and then we ate Israeli food and it was sooo yummy and I felt like I was in Israel, but I ate too much.

and I drove at least 5 hours O.O......very tiring. But I definitely have at least 25 now, I've stopped counting. I love driving in downtown Chicago where people try to kill you on a regular basis. But I suppose its better than Italy. Volare, oooooh. Cantare, oh oh oh oh..... Oh man, good song, good movie.

Speaking of that movie (yes, like only Mo will get this) today I tried to explain the spoon bagel quote to my mom because it came up, but she didn't get it. I told her it was very funny and she thought I was weird. Oh well.

Man oh man I have an awesomely busy social schedule this week, it r0x0rs my b0x0rs. I hope nothing gets cancelled due to parental restrictions, lalala.

And now no one is online....people talk to me dudes. No seriously, I just got back from a long trip, this is boring. oh well. Shoot y'allz later!