Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, August 19, 2005

...happy thursday...

Oh, guess what. Yesterday was the best day EVAR. you won't even believe it. Two of my best friends left me, in ONE DAY. I slept so well. But its alright, because I still feel very loved....or I should at least.

Whatever. I have nothing to post. Humdum. booooooring. yep, that's me! This is so dumb. Maybe I give up on this blog again. We'll see. Maybe in the near future I'll have something semi-happy to post, and then I will. Hah.

Wow, I seriously don't know what to write. I guess my mind is occupied with paragraph #1. but hey, its allowed to be, cuz that's big stuff. Plus I didn't say goodbye well enough to either, as I forgot to say I love you to one, and didn't get mad enough at the other. w00t. can you figure my life out from these clues? No, I'll just let gossip help. Oh man yesterday I took part in a gossip trick about myself. It was so exciting, I love being dirtalicious. Omg did you know....*whisper* Noam *whisper*. yay.

And I have to check out crossroads to finish it, as well as several other good movies I need to watch. I'm starting to be officially bummed that I won't get to see OC on tuesday. Maybe someone will just have to catch me up on that friday. And it can be a party! oh wait, howdy hop. who cares, dances are for losers.

lalala. Buh-byezers.