Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

...just a walkin' down the street...

Yo peeps. Today I went with my favorite people Mo and Ariana to campus. First we went to the library, where we saw Runelle and Mr. Vaughn and read seventeen. Then we went downstairs and discovered billions of juniors working on PCCs, very scawwy. And we saw Lillian!!! and Sara!!! yay! And my locker combination didn't work. and I have to do anatphys stuff.

Thennnnn we went to Za's, yum. And IUB, where there were no graph paper notebooks, and things kept falling down. then....we saw Domier that was bizarre. So he came to Bubble T with us and OMFG NOOOO we forgot to omg omg omg. go to walgreens. well. we had bubble T. and not walgreen's. Domier left after like 30 secs and then called Mo when we were in the car going home, but we were going home. And also, we saw tons of XC people all over the place, which was bad. I mean, the people themselves were okay but their sport is terrible. I keep remembering things out of order, oh well.

Soon I will go to Ariana's house, because I have to say goodbye. Then I'll say goodbye tomorrow, and the day after that. yay. kinda.

urg I have to leave, maybe I'll finish this later, although there's nothing left to say, so never mind. Shalom.