Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, August 19, 2005

...she and my daughter were best friends in high school...

life's good. yay. (no i'm not being sarcastic, and i'm not masochistic. i'm just okay)

iiiiiiiiii don't wanna grow olllld(grow old!), won't you let me won't you let me explode!
In a karoke supernova

Well, that song reminds me of last summer and happiness and various random hanging out stuff. it's very good.

And as this summer draws to a close, I realize it's been a good last one. It seriously had wonderful closure, as it's the last summer before a school year (other than college, and that so doesn't count), yet it wasn't completely full of goodbyes and reminisces. It was really really boring and meaningless, but still stuff happened. It had its awesomely great fun moments, and its sentimental (but good) times, and its sucky minutes....hours....days.....weeks...i'll stop now. In a word, bittersweet. and that's the type of chocolate I like most, so it must mean something symbolic.

Anyhoo, I like this summer, at least looking back on it. Maybe this will be it's last blog post, but probably not. Maybe I'm just being randomly high-spirited, but probably not. Maybe I'll realize that this summer really sucked.....but definitely not. It was rawesome to the max on ice. w00t!

Heh, I'm getting a really seniorly sense of reminiscing and thinking about what's been important in my life. I hope I'm not like this all year, it could get annoying.

So yeah. Summertime....and the fish are jumpin'....haha, good song.

goodbye, goodnight, and much love. okie dokie cya later!


P.S. I'm not actually going to sleep I just said goodnight for fun.