Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

...yo, i ate too much...

at the orientation picnic. dammit, I ALWAYS say disorientation, I even started typing that. it's like...disorientating, heh.

It was fun. I saw people. I like our class bunches. and all the other classes. Okay, not ALL the other classes, but some people in some classes. I hung out with peeps, and we had a bridge party (not with cards, dumbos). And we talked about OC a lot. and.... oh yeah sex quotes that aren't really that good but hey, quotes are awesome.

"I think sexual activities should be completely disbanded." --Hannah

"I'd have sex with every male."--Mo

Anyways, good times. time to pack for my college trip.

oh wait also. I got a cell phone. and i'm not sure if i like it, its slidey...which is pretty hott, but its non stereotypical, w00t w00t. so maybe i'll keep it. But i'm not posting the number here (duh) im me or something if you desperately need to call me like now.

ookay buhbyzers.