Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

...bad mood...

okay, I am undeniably pissed. this is why:

-I didn't get enough sleep
-I had to do a stupid experiment that didn't even work, and measure dumb things like...a test tube, and...monah, in 6 different ways, what a waste of time.
-OC season 2 is STILL checked out
-No one is online to rant to
-we have OC season 1 disc one and my mom wanted to watch it, and I was gonna convert people, but noooo my dad won't let us.
-I watched a not too good movie, and I fell asleep for some of it, so it may have actually been good.
-I haven't done like...any calc, and I don't feel like starting it
-I have to look through my ACT stuff
-I have hwk.
-I don't have a wonderful social activity to get rid of my bad mood
-I have a headache.

And have I mentioned I don't have the OC??? In two different ways thank you very much.

I think I will go take a nap. Although if a parent finds me I'm pretty screwed. but I don't care. ha.

addendum to my list/p.s.: I still maintain that all guys are bastards. really, every single one. except for possibly the two gay guys in tibet...

p.p.s. I enjoy talking to myself on my blog, cuz noooooo one will understand what i just said. awesome.