Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

...GRRRRRR...

I just typed up a perfectly good post, and then my computer decided to hate me. thanks a lot, not enough people hate me already, now I need an inanimate object on my list.

so what i said before was something like:
"grrrr I'm really angry. My mom looks through my stuff, dancebag, room, computer, etc. My parents think I don't work hard enough, but I do, I am stressed. I am also angry at other people, grr. but as Abby puts so eloquently (and this applies to like 10 people) 'I'm not mad at you, I just HATE you.' excellent. "

so yea, anger. there is a theme to this post. lets do literary criticism, reader response. the theme is anger! oh yea I totally don't think about school enough, it only is MY WHOLE LIFE. uuuuuurg. parents.

right so, no license for Noam. The one outlet to GET OUT OF THIS STUPID HOUSE is gone. cuz I don't work hard enough. although seeing as I've been being loud and annoying all the time, I doubt I'll even have anywhere to go in the potential car, in terms of people to do stuff with. heh, that wasn't supposed to sound as lonely/depressed/selfhating as it did.

Maybe I'll do math hwk, I bet it will cheer me up. Oh wait, it will frustrate me beyond belief. same diff really. ......... Sorry I seemed so angry in this post guys, ranting is fun!

speaking of guys, comment! because I comment on people's bloggy things when they're interesting. not that this post is, but comment in general. Especially if you live in germany and haven't responded to my email yet :P.


Edit: I forgot to ever add this quote, it seems appropriate
Dark Kitten God (9:35:39 PM): aaah *cries*
Dark Kitten God (9:35:44 PM): i looked at myself int he mirror