Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

...this air is blessed, you share with me...

romantic duets!

MAJOR last year flashbacks. *sadness* ugh I don't like being emotional. I like being very happy, and knowing that I can also help other people while being happy. What I've found is not only do I not really know how to give very informative advice, I sometimes get depressed because of other people's problems. I need to fix that.

I bet I scared you didn't I? ha, but I'm not actually being sad or emotional. but this song *does* remind me of last year. and I knew. that you meant it. that you meant it.....

anyhoo, life's decent, I felt like blogging. math rules my life, sorta. not really actually at all. Our class apparently has beef. I personally think that a lot of times, people create beef for the sake of beef. not saying I'm not guilty of this, just saying it happens WAY too much.

man, I keep getting distracted and not writing anything. cue to stop now, sorry, faithful readers. (haha)