Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

...ugh college...

Senior Survivor Sunday. Ugh.

They should have played the "I will survive" song. Other than that, it was a mix of complete bs we shouldn't be wasting our time on, and a vague undertone of "you know, its gonna SUCK, you may as well all kill yourselves now." So I don't know which to choose.

however, on a lighter note, blockbuster has oc disc 4!!!!! maybe soon we can be done, and have a major second season party, w00t. If my mom weren't equally obsessed, I could walk over and get stuff at rentertainment 1st period, then watch during lunch, 5th, and 7th. that is such a good idea. but no.

Anyhoo, the lack of stress from math has been muchly appreciated. I worked on some, but all the while knowing I was working ahead, and I didn't have to be. I also did 50 pages of English reading, and I feel accomplished, with the goal of actually reading what they tell us to this year. I did the other years, but not on time. So I had to cram readings in before essays/tests. Bad plan.

Major parental stress issues, but I'll be able to deal with that. Oh and my mom made me park...urg, in this spot after I had already pretty much passed it, so I had to pull in and reverse over and over and over again it was TERRIBLE. It took like 10 minutes, and there were all these people...agh. Anyways, much stress because of that. And no, I don't have my license, even though I technically could. But that is a story to be told....next post.