Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

...and i'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

man oh man have I not posted for a while! almost a week, how terrible.

sammy died. for those of you who didn't know him, you won't get it. but he was great and I loved him, so this is me paying my respects. My sister is crying her heart out and it hasn't quite sunk in for me yet, although I don't hink I will cry, I've been doing too much death-thinking lately, its all too philosophical. so yes. we loved you sammy! *condolences to dejong family*

and no snide comments on him "just being a dog". Btw, I think I'm shifting back to being a dog person. Cuz face it, there's no reason for me to be a cat person anymore. none whatsoever. I haven't even seen a cat for like a month. whoa....exactly a month today since that one day!!! wow. so yea. cats suck.

lots of college stuff to do. I really don't want to do it. It sucks.

oh yea, and we finished oc season 2. time for season 3 to begin! And once more, lots of death. how come this week is so deathy. ugh. (yes i know its just a tv show, but that doesn't mean it can't make me think.)

And we watched the matrix last night, and then I had some weird dreams with deja vus in them, it was freaky. alright, bye.