Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

...HUMPHrey bogart...

angry. I need to kill someone. NOW.
I wish I didn't have to leave school so soon, I could have talked to people. Or murdered some, whichever is more legal/satisfying. (insatiable kitties...)

I am really pissed. I have serious anger managment problems. omg, I have rage blackouts like Summer. This means I will get Seth Cohen, sex god. haha, or non sex god, but he's still hott.

Welcome to a world of insecurity and paralyzing self doubt.

I need to go soon. I don't care though. maybe I should just sit here and not do my philosophy paper or two math assignments or study for my philosophy test. that way I could....not feel any better. ah well, dance usually does that, computers don't ever. peace out.