Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

...too dumb to be creative...

my mom is freakin psychotic. I'll elaborate later, I should go do math. just thought I'd say that.

EDIT: okay now I shall take a break from my *strenuous* college apping. ha, yea right.

so today was decent. I turned in my U of I app. sooooooooo done. I have like 10 more actually stressful ones to go, but at least progress has been made. Also today, I got a hug and an "I love you" from THREE people. how crazy is that. and I wasn't even depressed. that is rawkin awesome is what I think of it, yes. I should go around randomly hugging people all day tomorrow. except then they might poke me, and then I might squeal. Actually I would definitely squeal.

Oh yea today there was a quote that isn't funny but I said I would write it down somewhere:

Claire: *lick lick*
Me: aaaaah that was really erotic.

she was licking my finger, in case there are dirty people reading this. but still, the quote holds. and due to this wonderful erotic lesbian experience, the rest of the day I was really dirty, as Rose found out during 7th. nooo not like that. sooo yeah. she found it mildly amusing that I interpreted sex out of EVERYTHING. but apparently she thinks I am like this normally. Which is probably true.

what else lets think. oh yes, my mom got realllly pissed at me, and I was scared for my life. I don't really care, but still, this happens at least twice a day and I'm getting really happy that graduation is soonish. as in this year. Even though, yes, I will miss people. Like... all of the junior class. I sooo hang out with them more this year. probably because they're on the same floor, plus I'm sick of our class. Not entirely, I'm sure I'll miss them too ;).

Aaaaaariana sent me a letter. It was excellent. especially the card, and the graph paper. omg, so hott. I love being a nerd!!!

People need to comment. I'm sick of commentless blogging. I know who you are, and I know where you live. at least most of you, I think.

oh, get this. on a dove chocolate wrapper : "There's a time for compromise....it's called later!" I don't get that. Isn't that pessimistic and not uplifting and mushy? hmm.

Time for me to national merit my little butt out of here.

P.S. from tel aviv to ramallah. omg. I don't want to miss it, unfair. oh well, tough.