Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

...omg...

dude. I just found one of those fortune teller foldy thingys....of lizzie mcguire quotes. This must have been made the summer that the movie came out. Or sometime around then. oh godddd its so hilarious! I can't believe I actually wasted time making it. Haha actually I totally think of myself as that kind of person.

Sooooo. Today I went to anat/phys. and realized that I need senior quotes. badly. so maybe I'll do that sometime soon or something.

Also, I apologize to ariana and/or other cat lovers. Cats don't suck. I just haven't seen any (literally) for over a month. So it is traumatizing.

And colette doesn't have the oc season 3 episode one. meaning our oc marathon is dumbly postponed or something. maybe tomorrow afternoon at some point. hmm.

Thats enough for now, my mom claims I have hwk. which is like...not very true, but whatevs. someone tell me when the math is due, I have no idea.