Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Monday, September 26, 2005

...senior dilemma...

I don't have any senior quotes! This is dumb, because I say lots of dumb things, so you'd think I would remember some funny occurences. BUT NO. maybe this is because all of the really funny ones are me :P. probably. well anyways, people need to start saying really dumb funny stuff rapidly now, so that i can write it down.

happy birthday ariana. I've officially written this twice today, so I'm like, an awesome friend, or something.

ALSO colette gave me episode one of the OC. maybe I'll watch it tomorrow night or something. YES. or tonight, if mommy allows me to. that would roxor my boxors. to the max on ice.

in other news, there aren't any. or at least nothing important I can think of. I almost have an A in math, and I probably will after this hwk or so. that is a very good thing. Also hopefully in philosophy, if we get tests and essays back. then lets see....english I think I am failing, which is bad. history first test thursdayish. ummmm. anatphys. lalala. yeahhhhhhhh.

and now I have to talk to lisa, and decide about earlyapps/interviews. I also have to get like a 2400 on the SAT. but other than that, my life seems relaxed right now. Its so good. I really want to go take a nap. Maybe I'll stare at the math on my bed and listen to music, thats the closest I'm gonna get.

It's over.