Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

...uh...

:/....

computer is gonna die. old one that is. this is the new one.

and I can't backup all my stuff, which I neeeeeed to do. Cuz email is being weird. yahoo won't even work. confuzzled.

and its really quiet in this room cuz the old computer is off. I never knew it made so much noise. heh, hairdryer! and wall typing. and handwashing...etc.

Anyhoo. technology sucks! but rocks, at the same time.

Like driving, hate being in that state where you're both completely dependent and completely independent at the same time. one or the other please!

Really stressed out. so stressed out, I'm not using subjects, starting sentences with verbs! omg. but anyways, most stressed out I've been...in a while. possibly ever. not good. *cry*

uh yea.Posting is fun! This keyboard is weird. Its clicky but soft, sort of. hmm.

2 weeks. counting down. I can do this. maybe.