Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Monday, October 17, 2005

...hello...

hmmm.

I wish I could have a calm down party and invite everyone and somehow magically everyone would be in good moods forever. but this will not work.

Plan b. I wish I could go up to everyone that is having a bad day/week/life and hug them, and make them feel at least slightly better. But I can't just go up to random people, even if I know them, cuz that would be weird? I dunno.

Anyhoo, I am infuriated with the concept of stress. having had a mini emotional breakdown this weekend, I know how it feels, and its yucky. I would make a list of what is stressing people out, but I don't feel like it. (Ha?) plus I don't know what is making ever specific person angry/sad but I know a group of broad topics that pretty much everything is spreading from....hmm.

so yes. life is weird.

But I still love everyone I promise! yay.

I wish I could talk about certain things with certain people....This applies to like 7 people so don't worry, its not too specific or distressing.

"Who knows how long I’ve loved you.
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to – I will.
Love you forever and forever.
Love you with all my heart.
Love you whenever we’re together.
Love you when we’re apart."


Rose and I are competing for that one...rawr *catfight* or threesome ;)

Peace out.

P.S. I feel like throwing up, I think I ran weird. its sort of annoying/gross. maybe I ate something before I ran or ...I dunno. blargle.