Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

...open mouth surgery...

on Robert Pattinson and Keira Knightly:

[13:49] pizzaambulance: dude their kids wouldn't even have jaw muscles
[13:49] pizzaambulance: they would just be genetically programmed to have their mouths hanging open

so yea. hott guys that will die on november 18th. how sad.

OMG. I have so many social events that weekend that I might not be able to see the movie!!! whatever shall I do?!!! maybe I'll skip the dance to see it. It'll be dumb and uni-dance-like.

SO I supposed it was a weekend and decided to post. actually I just wanted that quote recorded, cuz they have mouth problems. As in a constant state of sexual satisfaction/kiss me now ness.

Nyargle bargle. My life is so boring. someone comment on my blog so I can have a long comment war/conversation, cuz those are really fun. Say something I don't agree with so I can yell at you! omg I was taking a personality quiz thing, and one of the questions was do you like arguing. and the answer is SOOO yes. its quite unfortunate, but true. I can't live one day without a good fight.
dude men, our school needs more fistfights. I mean, I guess they don't have positive consequences for the people involved, but drama is fun! I think what they need to do is remove half the chairs, and all sorts of beef will be revealed...buahaha. It's like musical chairs : high school edition.

Maybe I should shut up cuz the school administrators read the blogs. Sooo guys. I need a topic for an essay! a really creative one. once upon a time.....