Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

...dear god...

my siblings use email like aim. its really annoying. like...two word emails, going back and forth for a long time. ughhhhh. They should just get aim. although a 6 year old on aim is scary, but i'm sure its been done.

COLLEGE apps. Actually, not being too nasty this weekend. I should be done by the due date with not TOO much stress, i think. w00t.

And then I'll be done!!! and will only have 7 left I think! like...3 of which are on common app, so that's awesome, cuz I've done that!

I didn't go to any Katrina event this weekend, lalala. I feel sort of bad. But not really. dude, I should create a goal of not going to any dances this year, except the ones I've already gone to. Cuz they're not usually exceedingly fun, and my mom doesn't really like that I go to them. However, she wants me to have a social life...hmm, that works well?

Yeah so! Halloween. good times. this year, I should be a boy for halloween. Because I've crossed the bridge from ladybugs to boys. or have I??? dun dun dun. I dunno, anyways, I'm not doing anything and I don't feel very um, childlike I guess.

P.S. for anyone who didn't get that reference, its from Sleepover, my favorite movie of all time. for those of you who thought I was dumb for liking the lizzie mcguire movie.....buahaha.

okay, time to finish this essay. Its about dance. I don't like it. its too long, but it doesn't say anything. byebye
!