Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

...a voice of reason i forgot i had...

wow, Mo and I finished our math hwk today during school! We are so cool!
For the first time like, ever, I actually feel on track for math hwk, cuz I don't have any questions I think, yet. That is a good feeling...

Time to think about "holiday" presents. If I am semi-your friend even, comment with what you want or like...i dunno. At least comment cuz I'm gonna use this as my list. And then people that don't read my blog but still deserve presents are special and they will also be on my list, or something.

wow, hilary duff DOES have decent song lyrics. better than "if the light is off then it isn't on" anyways. and yes, time to go eat or frolic or something. CANDYGRAMS TOMORROW!!!