Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

...ew cold-eeze...

my throat hurts! however, rent music rawks my sawks.

what are you staring at? YOU'RE STARING AGAIN.

hem so guys. only 3 days left. and the last one doesn't count! I've heard rumors of a party?? shh, its a surprise. I think I've found something less sucessful than all my attempts at surprise parties.

P.S. I am trying to have a chrismukkah partay. but I don't know when I will plan it. So I'll try to call people maybe or something. wow, that was a really vague and pointless point! maybe I should stop P.S.ing my blog posts! time for math or something.



Edit: P.P.S Love lifts us up where we belong! where eagles fly, on a mountain high. (Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away for one happy day) WE CAN BE HEROES just for one day.

:D I want to watch that over winter break, who wants to join me? also love actually and some other stuff.