Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

...bahhhhhhhhhh...

this is so unbelievably bad. damn you all. WHOOOOO got me addicted to fictionpress? I was totally laughing about it a couple of days ago, and I looked at that one story that various people were reading just to make fun of them, but then I read it!!! and I kept reading it! and I couldn't stop! this reminds me of like, when I was a little kid and I would read books like this, and I haven't done that in forever, cuz i don't have time and I haven't really found books that grab me very much lately. But omg. I feel so shallow. Now I'm addicted to sappy high school romance/dramas on fictionpress, AND the OC. I feel so dumb. but its soo gooooooood. man. unfreakinbelievable. gah.

I'm seriously not able to take hold of myself ughhhhh I want more stuff to happen but I finished the story! onto the sequel I guess, and some other one that Marquis says is good. Why do I listen to him? IIIIII won't read it, I refuse. (Actually I totally will)

so anyways, I've actually made pretty decent progress on the essays, yesterday I just had things to write and I had a pencil and I just wrote and wrote for a while! It was crazy! Then I had to interpret my handwriting several hours later and type it up, but whatevs.

The point is, my ooncle says that if I finish everything today, we'll go out to dinner to celebrate tonight. He wants to give me incentive, and also he wants me to not have to do them anymore and actually have a vacation. Which is reeeeeeeeally good, I want that too I just haven't been able to maintain a good work ethic.

So I guess I'm aiming for that dinner.....peace out.