Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, January 06, 2006

...sighhhhhh...

I think I sprained my ankle. AGAIN. This is so frustrating. I am not sad/angry because of the pain, I am just annoyed that I am dumb enough to sprain it. Because you'd think that after 4.5 years of that track, I wouldn't fall. But I guess I'm a dancer, the definition of which is "only graceful onstage and studio, clumsy everywhere else". Angelina and I even have a "fall up the stairs" club cuz we do it so often. Anyways, I fell during pe and the ankle sort of twisted and i heard a popping/cracking sound, but I figured it was just the joint popping like it does once in a while. Then it only hurt a slight bit so I walked every other lap because I didn't want it to get worse and hurt during my 3 hours of dance which followed. So it pretty much didn't hurt very much, but I got ice and iced it a bit after school. Then during tap it got better cuz it was warm, and after I iced it, like a good little girl, just to make sureeeee, but in ballet, even though I didn't go on releve, do jumps, turns, or pointe....it still got worse, gahh. and I had an ankle brace on too! So now I limp and I just finished icing it. I'm sorry to be complainy, I'm just really mad at myself. Last time this happened at least I hurt it during dance not fitness ugh.

so thats the deal, it'll probably be better in not too long of a time, its like a medium seriousness sprain I think. Anyways frustrating, cuz I don't like to limit my range of motion.

And senior trip is coming up! this should rock. Condos are pretty rawesome (thanks to the commitee which consited of Beno Justin and I, except I didn't do anything) and I am not going skiing! but that's because I don't want to . OMG what if my ankle still sucks then. well I'm definitely not going skiing, I hope the trip isn't too much of a pain. Like, water park...:/. man. I need this to get better pronto. Why do things happen juuuust at the wrong time. I would explain but it is not suitable for reader's eyes :P. anyways, otherwise life is pretty good, I haven't posted for a while, I guess I've been unbelievably busy. Haven't gotten too much sleep lately, its sad. It's cuz people keep keeping me up!!! silly people, problems are for kids.

Also, taikumi love of my life is in japan!!! thats so dumb, he needs to be here. also he's not the love of my life. but whatever. At least I don't have to quiet that class anymore, he always makes them rowdy by talking and singing and touching little girls O.o

Humdedum I don't have much to talk about...we don't have math hwk this weekend!!! SCORE. and I finished English and Philosophy at school. so basically, this rocks. I think it will be a good weekend, even though everyone at our school is depressed pretty much....put on a happy face! and it will all be ok. I feel bad when I'm happy and everyone around me is sad. So be happy please? yars. blahdiblah byebye.