Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

...amgah...

(amgah is like omg, but misprounounced. in case you are out of the circle of life)

I think its ABOUT TIME to update, jeez. I have been really bad about this lately. Maybe my life is too cool for blogger, just like how Mo and I were too cool for school today! whoa!

I am in a really childish mood, as in, hyper! This has been demonstrated by the fact that about 4 separate people asked me if i was on drugs today afterschool. UM, NO! I was just hitting Jimmy a lot...because...I think I had a reason, but do I even need one!?

IN OTHER NEWS. I got my prom invite today (reinforcing the fact that um, whoa, i need/want/will die if i don't have a date) (just kidding about that last part) manoman, was it sequiny! sequins EVERYWHERE. crazy.

I really like the "whatchoo say?" in hit the road jack.

....FIN....