Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

...this just in...

I am in an incredibly good mood. It's GORGEOUS outside, I want to drop everything and go hang out in msp or go on a bike ride or SOMETHING cuz its soo nice. There was good music on the radio, I got new pointe shoes, my mom sent all my financial aid crap in, I'm practically done with college, I don't have very much homework and most of it consists of reading short stories written by awesome people, and let me repeat, the weather ROCKS. also I laughed a lot today (note: more than usual) and stuff is just good. Even the stuff I'm normally angsty about (namely parents and loneliness) seems to be working out just fine, it's great.

Dopedoooo really happy. I just noticed an incredibly ugly Bratz doll on the computer desk, and it reminded me of colette, teehee. good big show man.

Oh my god, goodness! I might just go sit on the park bench to read my stories, even though I have to finish sewing those pointe shoes.

Yayyyyyyy. :D. Also my top 10 or so favorite people are all really awesome and stuff (hmm, decahedron? tod? or ton :P) . Byebye!


P.S. this doesn't mean I'm not still worried/concerned/thinking about certain situations/things/people *cough cough* but I'm allowed to be happy sometimes too so ha.