Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Monday, May 22, 2006

...i found a fatal flaw in the logic of love...

I love the Shins again, so I'm gonna re-listen to them. I have tons of work to do, but not too many days left, and overall I know I'm gonna do all the stuff eventually (i.e. by wednesday) so it doesn't really matter, since I can really count the hours of work (without using calculus!)

I had a weird dream though! And there are some people who unexpectedly I'd like to be done with. I mean, I want to hang out with them but am frustrated with them for things they've done recently. Also, getting lots of nobody-loves-you vibes, which is annoying cuz its like oh really, then stop hanging out with me you're annoying as hell. blah, sorry for the mini-rant.

I wanna just graduate and not have to think about things, even though I'm expecting my summer to be rather emotional. Cuz what's summer without some well-deserved drama, love, tears, hearts broken, laughter, etc....I'm hoping more for laughter and requited love here, who's with me? Anyhoo, I should go...not do calc and listen to the Shins. its good times.