Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, May 05, 2006

...waste your days with thinking...

ok people, I totally made it a month without blogging that was my goal. w00t. It's cuz I instructed you all in my last post to "be bored" and then figured I should help you along with that.

Hmm what has happened lately? I really did get accustomed to not blogging, my life isn't all that interesting, or at least it can't be to the public eye *is secretive*. My last tap class ever was today! no one's gonna understand the significance of that really...but like...omg. 7 years. of tap. tap is so awesome. very close to my heart, yes. I did the warmup that I've done for like ever, and have taught to several classes of kids, and could do in my sleep, for the VERY LAST TIME. it was weird. well I mean I could do it now or when I come back to visit but its not the same. anyways.

I wrote a sestina! How awesome. It took for-freaking-ever since I had to completely redo it once I wrote it wrongly. But it was hard. And I'm gonna try to write more, cuz they're enjoyable, even though frustrating. I would post it here except:
a) it sucks
b) it's anonymous
c) some people who read my blog would get the subject matter and thats bad
d)it's not all that interesting
so. but I wrote it.

what else? I already ran my 5k so I don't have to do that. life's boring, but really moodswingy, just as its supposed to be at the end of a quarter/semester/year/highschool career. Why do they call it your high-school career. Careers are like...job choices. and...for losers. but they have nothing to do with high-school.

oh man I dunno if I wrote this anywhere? Going to Washu, really excited!!! first going to Israel (hopefully) though, so that should also be good, unless it sucks. make sure you all donate to the noam-gets-a-laptop fund so I can talk to you all next year, my dear online friends. Or at least help me find a summer job?