Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

...i'm back!...

w000000t. Spring break was pretty awesome! I went to Arizona, like ALL the really cool people in our class did, and lets see...did stuff.

First we were in Sedona, and it was cold/rainy/haily/weird weather for a few days. Nevertheless we went hiking and jacuzzing and swimming and tennising. Mainly hiking and eating a lot actually. I slept in a Murphy bed, and everything that could have gone wrong did! Just Kidding. In case Antoine ever reads this blog, I tooootally beat him to the casita every single time.

Oh! I ate rattlesnake btw. we just had to experience it.

Anyways, then we went to Scottsdale for the rest of the week, and the weather started being gorgeous! It was really sunny and the skys were blue and it was warm yet breezy, yay! So...yeah. This is when everyone got sick though. (My mom had strep from the beginning, then I got heatstroke and my brother had strep and then antoine had strep) So basically a lot of people threw up. But anyways! In the Scottsdale resort (both resorts were um...reeeeeally nice btw. thanks mom!) we just went swimming and jacuzzing a lot (jacuzz is a verb now), and I worked on my tan. yup, I tan sooo well. you should just see my brother.

I don't actually remember what other things we did much. I'm sure there were lots of other things. In todays news... I got into washu, and I think my Young Judea Program, although they're missing most of my application and I don't know how.

NEWSFLASH: I might have to miss prom for a young judea orientation! I was gonna miss it anyways maybe. so...yeah. give me advice!