Chomskification

"Noam moaned," moaned Noam.

Friday, July 07, 2006

...arrrr matey...

Class movie viewing turned out to pretty much rock, despite the fact that I was in a terrible mood. Why? Because Johnny Depp is hott basically. So, loyal blog readers, watch POTC II, cuz its good. Not quite as good as the first, but definitely one of the better sequel movies I've seen.

Skipping work today! I have appointments and stuff, plus we have to make me a bank account, so I can store all my booty. Money that is. Sorry, pirate mode. Its too bad they didn't have much gold in this movie, cuz that was cool. There were so many things that went right though, like a certain direction of the compass for Keira Knightley. heeheehee.

Anyways, Mr. Garvey Day was a...success? We went to pages and screamed at metaphysics and Mo brought the traditional boy of interest, so two new traditions. We did like... one quiz but whatever. We didn't really learn anything, but we already knew the answer. Also I didn't see any Mr. Garveys but I wasn't really looking. Lame!

Then my car broke! But everyone is already used to me complaining about this so I'll shut up. Anyways, I was traumatized and pissed, and that night was an extremely angry night in general.

But it was the last July 6 till...next year I guess! I don't know if I'll be in town.

P.S. I miss Lillian and Ariana bunches, and its weird that Ariana comes back before Lillian! but man, stupid foreign countries, who do they think they are, stealing my loves. Lame!